Owner: Toll Brothers, Inc.
Contract Value: +$4,500,000
Location: Gambrills, Maryland
The Ridings at North Branch is a single family development consisting of 42 residences just to the east of Crofton, Maryland. This upscale community re-purposed an existing equestrian center and adjoining sod farm to allow for its development. Once construction is complete, the residents of this community will enjoy over 150 acres of green area as well as a equestrian parcel allowing the property to retain its original feel.
Once again, Delmarva was able to provide our client with a turn-key development package. Our scope included everything from demolition of the existing equestrian center and sod farm to final asphalt, the installation of bio-swales, and the restorative work to the stream channels on the property via the installation of several coastal plain outfall systems.
Project Quantity Overview:
- Demolition: Equestrian Center, Riding Rings, and All Apurtenances
- Earthwork Movement: +170,000 CY
- Utility Installation: +14,000 LF
- Pavement Installation: +20,000 SY
- Stream Restoration: Coastal Plain Outfall System for 4 Stream Channels